Imaginative, unique, spine-tingling, and just the right amount of eerie, Ruby Falls is what a reader wants a psychological thriller to be.”
- Sandra Brown, New York Times bestselling author
When a little girl is abandoned by her father in a cave, can she grow up to be healthy and whole? Eleanor Russell is an actress at the top of her game when scars from a childhood wound begin to unravel the threads of her life. Fired from her show, she bolts to Europe and marries Orlando Montague, a man she has only just met.
Back in Los Angeles, desperate to create the perfect life—new husband, new house, and a starring role in a Hitchcock movie remake—Eleanor believes it is all coming together. But her stability is threatened when Orlando reveals a sinister side, secrets from the past are unearthed, and the specter of the cave becomes unavoidable.
Advance Praise for Ruby Falls
Secrets abound in this bang of a book, a haunting tale sure to give readers chills. A stunner with some serious Gothic vibes.”
- Kimberly Belle, Internationally bestselling author of Dear Wife and Stranger in the Lake
A tribute to Daphne du Maurier’s Rebecca, this unnerving story about a Hollywood starlet haunted by her past will captivate you right up until the shocking ending.”
- Emily Liebert, USA Today bestselling author of Perfectly Famous
Ruby Falls is a skillfully plotted page turner!”
- Wendy Walker, national bestselling author of Don’t Look For Me
With fun twists and whip-smart language, clever Deborah Goodrich Royce leads readers down a familiar path - until she doesn’t. I promise Ruby Falls will become your next favorite book!”
- Maureen Joyce Connolly, author of Lovely Little Things
Mix a dark childhood trauma, a fragile young actress, and a hasty, ill-advised marriage. Add old Hollywood glamor, dashes of enchantment, and lashings of noir suspense. Now shake - and prepare to be shaken.
Much more than a mystery, Ruby Falls is about stories - the ones we tell ourselves, the ones we tell others, and the dark gaps in between.”
- Elka Ray, author of The Toby Wong Vancouver Island mystery series
Ruby Falls is a psychological tour-de-force that grabs you on page one and doesn’t let you go until the end.”
- Kris Frieswick, author of The Ghost Manuscript
Fans of Rebecca will be enthralled with how the classic story is woven into the masterful plot of Ruby Falls.”
- Vanessa Lillie, Amazon bestselling author of Little Voices and For the Best
A haunting, unforgettable thriller.”
- Daniel Petrova, author of Her Daughter’s Mother